This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNU Fortran (g77) Version 0.5.22 Released
- To: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: GNU Fortran (g77) Version 0.5.22 Released
- From: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Date: 24 Mar 1998 22:49:37 +0000
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Jeff" == Jeffrey A Law <email@example.com> writes:
Jeff> An FYI -- I've imported the 0.5.22 sources into egcs. No significant
Jeff> merge conflicts. Any minor merge problems we'll shake out soon
Jeff> enough :-)
Could we keep a `vanilla' -- i.e. g77-0.5.22, at this stage -- g77 and
libf2c release branch in the egcs repository, I guess including the
`hot fixes', but probably not alpha test code? (Or would this not be
a good idea?) I could maintain it, presumably.