This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A c-parse.in patch
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Subject: Re: A c-parse.in patch
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 00:00:25 -0700
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com, wilson at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <m0yB13D-00058JC@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
> It doesn't make much senses to patch objc-parse.y instead of
> c-parse.in. Here is a patch.
> H.J. Lu (email@example.com)
> Fri Mar 6 07:34:54 1998 H.J. Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
> * c-parse.in: Recognize protocol qualifiers in class
> definitions for objc.
> Include "output.h".
> (yyerror): Remove redundant decl.
> (yyprint): Fix prototype.
Thanks. I *knew* there was a change I forgot to bring back into
c-parse.in after Jason raised this issue, I just couldn't find it!
I've installed your change. Thanks!