This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cpp only piece not parametrized with gcc-lib directory?
- To: Horst von Brand <vonbrand at sleipnir dot valparaiso dot cl>
- Subject: Re: cpp only piece not parametrized with gcc-lib directory?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 22:13:37 -0700
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199803230403.AAA08140@sleipnir.valparaiso.cl>you write:
> The _only_ (and easily fixed) trouble was that cpp hardwired
> /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i586-pc-linux-gnu/include into the <> search path. It
> would be nice if it got this, e.g., from either a -I created by the
> compiler driver, or read it from .../specs.
> Or am I totally off-base here?
> Thanks for a excellent compiler!
I suspect this will be fixed relatively soon. It may use a different
mechanism, but the basic idea is you'll be able to move the egcs
installed tree around a little more freely.