This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EGCS port on Ultra
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at dptmaths dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Subject: Re: EGCS port on Ultra
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 17:45:12 -0800
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
Is there someone working on a port of EGCS to Ultras ? I'm interested
in porting EGCS to Ultra.
Yes, there is ultrasparc support. It believe it is mostly being done by the
BTW, when will EGCS include an implementation of valarray. I've
submitted one a long time ago. It's not perfect but IMHO something
imperfect is better than nothing at all.
A major libstdc++ rewrite is in progress. It includes various bits that have
been contributed from the net over the past year or so, and it also
includes various bits that the libstdc++ maintainer wrote himself. There
are a lot of interdependent changes, so it isn't going to show up until most
of it is done. I am not sure when this is going to be added to EGCS, but
I think it will happen within a few months.