This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can I compile EGCS on GNU-Win32 b19
- To: "Jason R. Coombs" <jaraco at nmt dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Can I compile EGCS on GNU-Win32 b19
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 17:38:45 -0800
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
We haven't yet made all necessary changes so that EGCS and gnu-win32
work well together. I expect that this will be fixed by the time of
the next gnu-win32 release.
for more info and some prebuilt binaries.
./xgcc -B./ -DIN_GCC -g -I./include -DNO_MEM -DNO_LONG_DOUBLE_IO =
../../egcs-1.0.2//gcc/enquire.c:395: stdio.h: No such file or directory
I suspect this particular problem is due to a gcc patch that is in the
gnu-win32 releases but not egcs releases. gnu-win32 doesn't have this
problem because it doesn't try to compile enquire.c. However, if you use
the same prefix/exec-prefix that was used for the gnu-win32 release, then it