This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: texinfo-3.11 merge
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Subject: Re: texinfo-3.11 merge
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:59:36 -0700
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <m0yHKJo-00058JC@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
> > Just an FYI, I imported texinfo-3.11 into the egcs source tree
> > to replace whatever old version we were still running.
> I saw many data files like *.po/*.gmo. Does egcs really need them?
They appear to be part of some multi-language support.
I'd prefer to keep them -- I'd like to see out texinfo tree move as
close to the net distributions as possible.