This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: configure --with-PACKAGE=no not handled correctly
- To: rganesan at novell dot com (R. Ganesan)
- Subject: Re: configure --with-PACKAGE=no not handled correctly
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 00:19:46 -0700
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> This one had me stumped for some time. I am surprised that no one came
> across this one before. configure in gcc subdirectory does not handle
> --with-PACKAGE=no (or equivalently --without-PACKAGE) correctly. I came
> across it while trying to build egcs without stabs support on UnixWare.
> I have provided the fix below. As a side note, egcs enables stabs by defaul
> on SVR4 systems but stabs requires gas. This needs to be fixed.
> Wed Feb 18 10:14:13 1998 R. Ganesan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * configure.in: handle with-PACKAGE=no correctly
Thanks. I've installed this patch.