Re: Built and installed sparc-sun-solaris2.5

  In message <199803230114.UAA29046@vinnie.dolphinics.com>you write:
  > What I did was import the 1.0.2 sources into our CVS repository, then
  > I checked it out into a separate build hierarchy; maybe CVS didn't
  > preserve the dates.
This is probably the "problem".

You might look at this URL to find out what files you need to
make sure are "touched" to deal with these kinds of problems:

http://egcs.cygnus.com/faq.html#autoconf/bison++

jeff

  I also did the "no-no" of building in the same