This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Two volunteers needed: New scheduler and aliasing code
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Subject: Re: Two volunteers needed: New scheduler and aliasing code
- From: Alexandre Oliva <oliva at dcc dot unicamp dot br>
- Date: 23 Mar 1998 13:51:42 -0300
- Cc: jbuck at synopsys dot com, egcs at cygnus dot com, gcc2 at cygnus dot com
- References: <9803231155.AA03115@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner writes:
> Since it seems like I'm the only one concerned about speed, it sounds like
> if we do have a common repository, it should be at the FSF, right? ;-)
Well, it sounds ok, but, OTOH, I've heard lots of complaints about FSF
hosts being off-line recently, whereas egcs.cygnus.com has been much
more reliable. That's another important issue to be considered.
Universidade Estadual de Campinas, SP, Brasil