This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Built and installed sparc-sun-solaris2.5
- To: John DelSignore <jdelsign at dolphinics dot com>
- Subject: Re: Built and installed sparc-sun-solaris2.5
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 10:23:16 -0700
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199803210236.VAA26676@vinnie.dolphinics.com>you write:
> Everything went smoothly, except for a minor autoconf/m4 snag. I
> didn't have a GNU m4 installed on my system as "m4". Make produced
> the following error:
Did you upgrade via diffs from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2? That's the typical
reason for generated files like "configure" being out of date
(which is why autoconf was run in the first place).
The same thing happens when upgrading from one snapshot to the
next via diffs.