This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A patch for CONST_DOUBLE
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Subject: Re: A patch for CONST_DOUBLE
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:27:25 -0800
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
I know. Have you looked at my latest patch?
You have posted so many messages with so many different subject lines that it
is not clear to me which patch is your latest patch.
The one that appears to be most recent still has the i386.md and varasm.c
changes which I mentioned yesterday were wrong. However, it does have a
reg-stack.c patch added to it that might fix the problem I ran into. I
will have to look at it later today and see if it helps.