This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libg++ (again)
- To: Manfred Hollstein <manfred at s-direktnet dot de>
- Subject: Re: libg++ (again)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:42:57 -0700
- cc: hjl at lucon dot org, egcs at cygnus dot com, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <13576.55644.732642.790993@slsvhmt>you write:
> As H.J. tried this several times now with no luck, perhaps it might
> help to tell you, this patch is _really necessary_ and _fixes a real
> bug_ in the configure mechanism.
It's just blocked behind egcs-1.0.2 stuff. That's been my primary
egcs concern for the last several weeks.
You might submit the patch as well as the rationale behind the patch again --
Jim may be able to take care of it while I work on 1.0.2 stuff.