This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libg++/README lists wrong maintainer
- To: bothner at cygnus dot com (Per Bothner)
- Subject: Re: libg++/README lists wrong maintainer
- From: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 12:27:26 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: egcs at cygnus dot com, gcc2 at cygnus dot com
> (Size: 639351 Bytes , Date: Thu Mar 12 04:22:06 EST 1998)
> contains an obsolete README that lists me as the maintainer.
> Please fix this ASAP. I don't want to get inundated with
> bug reports for things I am not responsible for.
Since I have been making my libg++ addon for egcs and libstdc++
available for ftp and libg++-2.8.1.tar.gz is based on it, I
will be glad to put a new README in my libg++. I will do my best
to update my libg++. But I don't want to be the libg++ maintainer.
Feel free to forward me the libg++ bug reports as long as they come
with a small test case which I can dupilcate on Linux/x86. But
there will be no new development in libg++.