This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Warning elimination patch in sched.c
- To: Peter Schmid <schmid at ltoi dot iap dot physik dot tu-darmstadt dot de>
- Subject: Re: Warning elimination patch in sched.c
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:38:39 -0800
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
While compiling gcc/sched.c I get the warning:
sched.c: In function `schedule_block':
sched.c:3138: warning: passing arg 4 of `qsort' from incompatible pointer type
sched.c:3233: warning: passing arg 4 of `qsort' from incompatible pointer type
A patch has been installed to fix this. It is very similar to your patch,
except that it uses GENERIC_PTR instead of void *, as some older K&R C
compiler doesn't handle void *.