This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Loop unrolling and asm
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: Loop unrolling and asm
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:32:34 -0800
- Cc: egcs at cygnus dot com, gas2 at cygnus dot com
- References: <199803100938.KAA18441@lslsun17.epfl.ch> <m0yCQkE-00058gC@ocean.lucon.org>
- Reply-To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
On Tue, Mar 10, 1998 at 07:15:06AM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
> Use 0f, 1f, .... 9f, 0b, .... 9b instead of .label00 in asm. But
> At one time, I needed more than 10 lables backward/forward. I had
> to disable inline. I think it is limited by binutils. Can we change
> binutils to accept more than 10 local lables?
You must not have tried it -- it has done so for a long long time.