This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Solaris 2.6 EH failures
- To: Teemu Torma <tot at trema dot com>
- Subject: Re: Solaris 2.6 EH failures
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:07:32 -0800
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
I posted a similiar fix in http://www.cygnus.com/ml/egcs/1998-Jan/0123.html.
It fixes also some inconsistent return values and checking of them.
Thanks for pointing it out. I hadn't realized that you already had a fix for
the problem. Your patch looks good. I installed it.