This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Loop unrolling and asm
- To: Christian Iseli <chris at lslsun dot epfl dot ch>
- Subject: Re: Loop unrolling and asm
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 16:55:34 -0800
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
Now the question: how do you go about including an asm with labels
in a loop that will be unrolled?
Try using %= to get a unique number.
Or try using labels that don't have to be unique. GNU as supports local
symbol names which do not have to be unique. You define them using a number
from 0 to 9 and then you refer to them using 0b or 0f to indicate whether you
want the first 0 label searching backwards, or the first 0 label searching