This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EH and powerpc
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Subject: Re: EH and powerpc
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:06:06 -0800
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
How hard to add DWARF2 unwind to alpha/ELF?
I have never added DWARF2 unwind support to a port, so I don't know how
difficult this task is. I would guess that it is a few days if you already
have a good understanding of the basics involved (Dwarf2 debug info, frame
layout and how it is constructed).