This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: an option to enable C9X features
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Subject: Re: an option to enable C9X features
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:12:55 -0800
- Cc: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>, egcs at cygnus dot com
- References: <199803100253.SAA05190@rtl.cygnus.com> <199803101012.KAA20052@sun52.NIS.cambridge>
- Reply-To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
On Tue, Mar 10, 1998 at 10:12:13AM +0000, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> > -std=iso9899:1990 ANSI C X3.159-1989 / ISO/IEC C 9899:1990
> > -std=iso9899:199409 ANSI C as modified by Normative Addendum 1
> > -std=iso9899:199? equivalent to -std=c9x, whenever it comes out
> > I don't like the colons though.
> -std=iso9899-1990 ...?
Except that colons are how ISO writes it, eg `ISO/IEC 9945-1:1996(E)'
is POSIX 1. Not that it would really be confusing if we changed it...