This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Loop unrolling and asm
- To: Christian Iseli <chris at lslsun dot epfl dot ch>
- Subject: Re: Loop unrolling and asm
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:29:25 -0800
- Cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
- References: <199803100938.KAA18441@lslsun17.epfl.ch>
- Reply-To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
On Tue, Mar 10, 1998 at 10:38:32AM +0100, Christian Iseli wrote:
> Now the question: how do you go about including an asm with labels
> in a loop that will be unrolled?
Use local labels if your assembler supports them (jcc 1f; blah; 1:).
Otherwise you are out o luck.