This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Executable size increase using egcs 1.0.1 on Solaris 2.6
- To: Yusuf Goolamabbas <yusufg at krdl dot org dot sg>
- Subject: Re: Executable size increase using egcs 1.0.1 on Solaris 2.6
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:14:26 -0700
- cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> Nope, no difference. I believe that -fno-exceptions works only on the
> i386 platform. (I may be completely off-base here). The size is still
> the same
-fno-exceptions works on all platforms.