This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: threads and exceptions
- To: egcs <egcs at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: threads and exceptions
- From: erwin <erwin at htsa dot hva dot nl>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:11:50 +0100
- References: <email@example.com>
Hmmmm looks like it, i toke a look in the cvs-tree on the web and
one of the files, exception.h, states that thread safe EH is added for
DCE threads and solaris threads.
Does this mean that the last snapshot has also threadsafe EH ?
Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> In message <35046BDC.24B02615@htsa.hva.nl>you write:
> > Are there any plans to make C++ exception handling threadsafe ?
> > It would be very nice to be able to use try/throw/catch in threaded
> > programs.
> I'm sure someone will corect me if I'm wrong, but I believe the
> current development sources have thread safe EH support.