This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Executable size increase using egcs 1.0.1 on Solaris 2.6
- To: Yusuf Goolamabbas <yusufg at krdl dot org dot sg>
- Subject: Re: Executable size increase using egcs 1.0.1 on Solaris 2.6
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:16:25 +0100 (MET)
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Yusuf Goolamabbas wrote:
> Oops, forgot to mention that the platform is sparc-sun-solaris2.6,
> specifically I am using an Ultrasparc-1
Hmm, I did not receive your original message nor could I locate it
in the web archives, but in case your code does not use exceptions,
you might want to try -fno-exceptions.
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) Vienna University of Technology