This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 1.0.2 pre-release stuff
- To: Shigeya Suzuki <shigeya at foretune dot co dot jp>
- Subject: Re: 1.0.2 pre-release stuff
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 01:17:28 -0700
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <19980304092414X.email@example.com>you write:
> May be someone already pointed out..
> I tried the prerelease diff, but few files are rejected.
> Hunk #62 FAILED at 6044.
> 40 out of 62 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to .brik.rej
I'm looking at this right now.
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 19.
> 1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to libio/dbz/dbzmain.c.rej
This one is not a serious problem; the reject occurs because of RCS
keyword expansion differences. Those may also be the cause of the
This does point out an issue I need to take care of in the scripts
to make releases and such. Thanks!