mail delays

The "bulk" queue on our mailserver has approx 120000 messages to
be delivered (in about 600 distinct messages) it right now.  This
is (of course) causing some serious delays in egcs mail.

Some of the pile up in messages is due to me falling behind in
deleting bad addresses during the last 7-10 days.  I'll try to be
more aggressive about removing problem addresses over the next
few days which should help get things under control again.

The other source of pile up appears to be the saturated T1 link
out of Sunnyvale; the cygwin folks just recently announced the
b19 release and that seems to have had a noticable effect on
available bandwidth out of Sunnyvale.

I've started a few queue drain operations which will run overnight
and will hopefully allow the server to get caught up.

jeff