This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libio patches for glibc 2.1
- To: robert at physiol dot med dot tu-muenchen dot de (Robert Wilhelm)
- Subject: Re: libio patches for glibc 2.1
- From: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 07:29:27 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: hjl at lucon dot org, jason at cygnus dot com, law at cygnus dot com, egcs at cygnus dot com
> On Wed, Feb 25, 1998 at 07:11:47PM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
> > I think that fix breaks glibc 2.1 and glibc 2.0.7.
> IMHO this should not hurt at all, since glibc 2.1 and glibc 2.0.7
> are not yet released and could propably be fixed.
The problem is that fix to libstdc++ may be wrong and glibc 2.1/2.0.7
are correct. Which one do you fix?
H.J. Lu (email@example.com)