Re: Updated patch for DImode operations on i386

  In message <Pine.SOL.3.90.980302130935.10510G-100000@quincy.informatik.rwth-a
achen.de>you write:
  > Here's an updated patch for logical DImode operations on the i386.
  > Changes since the last one:
  >  - now the new patterns use exactly the same constrains as subdi3, to avoid
  >    reload problems
Actually, we probably want to mimic the adddi3 pattern's constraints
(which have changed recently to deal with another DImode problem).

Can you do that and give it a quick test and send me the final
patch (which I'll install unless someone objects between now and
then).

jeff