This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: protos for warning(), error()
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Subject: Re: protos for warning(), error()
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 22:45:51 -0700
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com, robertl at dgii dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199803042040.PAA03412@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
> First, I would think about prototyping more than `error' and `warning',
> toplev.c has many extern functions although those two are definitely the
> most problematic right now. Many of these functions are prototyped in
> tree.h, etc. I think these should be moved to your new toplev.h.
This all seems fairly reasonable. Let's let Kaveh finish the
system.h cutover, then move on to a toplev.h.