This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can GCC eliminate stores to a structure?
- To: Greg McGary <gkm at eng dot ascend dot com>
- Subject: Re: Can GCC eliminate stores to a structure?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 01:48:36 -0700
- cc: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, meissner at cygnus dot com (Mike Meissner), cagney at newmail dot tpgi dot com dot au, gcc2 at cygnus dot com, egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> Has any work been done in this area?
Nothing directly in this area. Though the cfg analysis code necessary
for gcse and related global optimizations and improved alias analysis
code are prerequisites for performing replacement of aggregates