exception handling problem on sparc-sun-solaris2.6

Hi,

I'm experiencing several exception handler problem on
sparc-sun-solaris2.6 platform.

I read that someone successfully ran g++ test with only 2 unexpected
failure on Solaris, but I couldn't find how to achieve same result in
my environment, so this mail.

Is there something wrong with my enviroment?

Current 'make check' run on following configuration cause this result.

>>                === g++ Summary ===
>>
>> # of expected passes            3659
>> # of unexpected failures        58
>> # of unexpected successes       1
>> # of expected failures          74
>> # of untested testcases         6

Most of them are error handler related problem..

	* * *

CONFIGURATION:

	egcs-1.0.1
	egcs-980214, 980221, 980301

Boot with:
	gcc-2.7.2.3

egcs-gcc configuration:

	I tested with both:

	A) --with-gnu-ld --with-gnu-as
	B) --without-gnu-ld --without-gnu-as

GNU assembler:

	gas-980212
	gas-980301

I checked whether the compiler is using correct as/ld or not, and it
does actually.

One of the most annoy problem I have is, the crash which cause
following purify dump on 980214 and later. 1.0.1 does not have this
problem, but there are another EH related bug.

------------------------------

Following run with binary 980301 snapshot.
egcs-1.0.1 don't loop, but cause other EH related errors.

****  Purify instrumented ./build/t (pid 23561)  ****
SOF: Stack overflow error:
  * This is occurring while in:
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
	eh_context_initialize [libgcc2.c]
  * Stack pointer 0xef818630, frame size 112 bytes