This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
US Navy is in testing stage of this product
- From: "Kylie.Sanders6851" <Kylie dot Sanders6851 at hotmail dot com>
- To: <gcc-testresults at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <gcc007 at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 01:16:50 -0500
- Subject: US Navy is in testing stage of this product
Just as we predicted. PERT shows a 17% gain closeing at .42. We see no reason why this one will not go over the $1 mark.
Pert announced tuesday having twenty-one issued and pending patents on its technology. Said to be the most significant fastener design in 25 years.
TineLok vibration-proof fastening system which incorporates its proprietary and patented enhanced locking nut and bolt system do not loosen or vibrate.
This design is critical to many military applications. The US Navy has been testing this technology now for over a year.
Buy in low First thing Thurs! Watch it climb for huge profits