This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Results for 4.1.0 20060211 (prerelease) testsuite on powerpc-apple-darwin8.4.0
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- Cc: gcc-testresults at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 20:29:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: Results for 4.1.0 20060211 (prerelease) testsuite on powerpc-apple-darwin8.4.0
- References: <20060213012821.E77B2110050@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Feb 12, 2006, at 8:28 PM, Jack Howarth wrote:
Are you sure your build environment isn't broken? On my MacOS X
machine with Xcode 2.2 installed, I get the following resulting after
the current gcc 4.1 branch with fink which looks much more reasonable.
He was testing -m64 which is not what you included here.