This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Results for 3.2 20020506 (experimental) testsuite on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk (Neil Booth)
- Cc: dave at hiauly3 dot hia dot nrc dot ca, gcc-testresults at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 21:16:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Results for 3.2 20020506 (experimental) testsuite on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11
> I expect the setting of WCHAR_UNSIGNED, which is used by CPP,
> does not agree with WCHAR_TYPE being unsigned int.
WCHAR_UNSIGNED is not documented which is why I didn't notice the
inconsistency. I'll try defining it.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)