This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Results for 3.2 20020506 (experimental) testsuite on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk (Neil Booth)
- Cc: dave at hiauly3 dot hia dot nrc dot ca, gcc-testresults at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 18:23:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Results for 3.2 20020506 (experimental) testsuite on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11
> John David Anglin wrote:-
> > FAIL: gcc.dg/cpp/wchar-1.c execution test
> FWIW this is almost certainly a bad target configuration for
> wide characters. You might want to look into it - it should
> be trivial to fix.
#define WCHAR_TYPE "unsigned int"
#define WCHAR_TYPE_SIZE 32
The program aborts at line 17.
(gdb) ptype c
type = unsigned int
(gdb) p c
$1 = 4294967295
I can't see the configuration problem. How does the configuration
affect "#if L'\x0' - 1 < 0"?
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)