Re: c++/1687: Extreme compile time regression from 2.95.2

The following reply was made to PR c++/1687; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at ices dot utexas dot edu>
To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
Cc: gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org, <kelley dot cook at home dot com>, <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>,
   <nobody at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
Subject: Re: c++/1687: Extreme compile time regression from 2.95.2
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:31:05 -0500 (CDT)

 > Wolfgang, you were the last to re-confirm the PR, do you still
 > see it?

 I see long compile times for the C front-end, but it compiles
 instantaneously with the C++ front end. Don't know whether that's just a
 problem on my side or true -- can you check this (sorry, don't have time
 right now...).

 W.

 Wolfgang Bangerth              email:            bangerth at ices dot utexas dot edu
                                www: http://www.ices.utexas.edu/~bangerth/