Re: c++/9524

The following reply was made to PR c++/9524; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at ticam dot utexas dot edu>
To: matz at suse dot de, <gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org>
Subject: Re: c++/9524
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:07:13 -0600 (CST)

 Michael,
 apparently it was forgotten to update synopsis and priority of this report
 to reflect a regression. I just did this.

 It seems as if this has been fixed on mainline, but it still aborts for me
 on a 3.3 snapshot of 2003-02-14. Can you double check whether it may
 already have been fixed on 3.3 as well and if not possibly identify the
 patch that fixed it on mainline, for backporting?

 W.

 Wolfgang Bangerth             email:            bangerth at ticam dot utexas dot edu
                               www: http://www.ticam.utexas.edu/~bangerth/