Re: optimization/6856: -O2 options causes Internal compiler error on hpux11.00

The following reply was made to PR optimization/6856; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
To: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr
Cc: corrado dot giacomini at trema dot com, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org,
	harri dot pasanen at trema dot com, nobody at gcc dot gnu dot org, sje at gcc dot gnu dot org,
	gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org
Subject: Re: optimization/6856: -O2 options causes Internal compiler error on hpux11.00
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:54:40 -0800 (PST)

 > Great! ;-)
 >
 > So what to do with this PR?
 >
 > --
 > Eric Botcazou

 I just tried to reproduce the problem with GCC 3.3 bits and the bug does
 not appear to happen anymore so I think some other change has fixed the
 problem.  I would say we can resolve this as "cannot reproduce".

 Steve Ellcey
 sje at cup dot hp dot com