Re: c/9700: va_start gets __offset wrong in some situations

Synopsis: va_start gets __offset wrong in some situations

State-Changed-From-To: closed->feedback
State-Changed-By: bangerth
State-Changed-When: Sat Feb 15 02:10:12 2003
State-Changed-Why:
    Admittedly I only looked at the program given in the first
    report. So, let me ask again: I think that that program
    does exactly what should be expected, is this right? If so,
    the comment in that program about expectations is wrong.

    Second question: if the program in the first report doesn't
    show the problem at all, is it demonstrated in the second?
    If so, I'll be happy to take a look at that one on Monday.

    W.

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=9700