This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c/9569: 8 bytes seems to long for long long int
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: aj at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-prs at gcc dot gnu dot org,
- Date: 5 Feb 2003 23:46:00 -0000
- Subject: Re: c/9569: 8 bytes seems to long for long long int
- Reply-to: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
The following reply was made to PR c/9569; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Neil Booth <email@example.com>
To: "Joseph S. Myers" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Subject: Re: c/9569: 8 bytes seems to long for long long int
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:39:02 +0000
Joseph S. Myers wrote:-
> On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Neil Booth wrote:
> > Could you justify that, or re-open the bug report?
> Note that the bug report is actually a C++ bug report in the wrong
> category, and C++ doesn't have long long, and in the C++ compiler pedwarns
> (those that are enabled by default) are errors by default.
Great, thanks for the explanation.