This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, rs6000] Update powerpc vector load builtins with PURE attribute
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: will schmidt <will_schmidt at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, pthaugen at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 12:00:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, rs6000] Update powerpc vector load builtins with PURE attribute
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 10:40:29AM -0500, will schmidt wrote:
> Update our (rs6000) vector load built-ins with the PURE attribute. These
> were previously given the MEM attribute, which meant that redundant loads
> surrounding the built-in calls could not be eliminated in earlier passes
> since they were defined as having the potential to touch memory.
> 2019-09-26 Will Schmidt <email@example.com>
> * config/rs6000/rs6000-builtin.def: ( LVSL LVSR LVEBX LVEHX
^--- stray space
Please put commas between the items, too?
The patch is okay for trunk. Thank you!