This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] Use cp_expr_loc_or_input_loc in a few places in pt.c
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 10:19:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] Use cp_expr_loc_or_input_loc in a few places in pt.c
- References: <email@example.com>
On 9/23/19 7:08 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
simply a few new uses, in the places where we are dealing with
expressions: we are able to do the right thing in a pretty large number
of additional cases - the below could even include more testcases, most
however are rather tangled (eg, we finally get the locations completely
right only for the c++17 errors, there are additional errors on the same
line, a few redundant ones, etc).