This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Deprecating cc0 (and consequently cc0 targets)
- From: coypu at sdf dot org
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 10:44:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: Deprecating cc0 (and consequently cc0 targets)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 09:38:38AM -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
> this time -- removals would happen during the gcc-11 cycle.
I'm concerned that if I don't reach this milestone for VAX, it'll mean
that future code review will require justifying some of the original
changes which is getting increasingly challenging.
My first attempt at a CCmode conversion crashes early, and I was
suggested to first address any known bugs. I'll take another shot at it.