This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH V6 09/11] bpf: adjust GCC testsuite to eBPF limitations
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: "Jose E. Marchesi" <jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:04:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH V6 09/11] bpf: adjust GCC testsuite to eBPF limitations
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Aug 29, 2019, at 8:13 AM, Jose E. Marchesi <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch makes many tests in gcc.dg and gcc.c-torture to be skipped
> in bpf-*-* targets. This is due to the many limitations imposed by
So, see my other comments about marking and automatically skipping tests in the indirect calls patch. All of that applies to this one as well.