This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: We should mark "Should Span be Regular? P1085R2" as well.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 19:51:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: We should mark "Should Span be Regular? P1085R2" as well.
- References: <email@example.com> <20190909093859.GT9487@redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/09/19 13:04 -0400, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
On 9/9/19 5:38 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 06/09/19 18:08 -0400, Ed Smith-Rowland via libstdc++ wrote:
As the title says.
<span> was (correctly) delivered without comparison ops. so we
chould check off p1085.
This includes the status updates for constexpr lib diffs posted
I also regenerated the html (resulted in pure boiler except for
The boilerplate change are a bit annoying
Ok, here is what I finally committed (just two files)..