This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Prathamesh Kulkarni <prathamesh dot kulkarni at linaro dot org>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 22:20:36 +0530
- Subject: Re: PR78736
- References: <CAAgBjMmTsmxY5eb7wfPOaV2gazP8B6cGOoExG0vYde+pvyOs7w@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 01:22, Jeff Law <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 8/28/19 8:55 PM, Prathamesh Kulkarni wrote:
> > Hi,
> > This is a rebased patch on trunk for PR78736. The last time, it got
> > stuck, because of warning issues with libgfortran, for which I filed
> > PR91593. The patch relegates the warning to Wextra instead, which only
> > triggers (non-fatal) warnings in libgfortran/io/transfer.c, and
> > survives bootstrap+test on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. (Also IIRC, Wall
> > triggered several instances of the warning with allmodconfig kernel
> > build last time).
> > Is the patch OK to commit ?
> > Thanks,
> > Prathamesh
> > pr78736-v2-1.txt
> > 2019-08-29 Prathamesh Kulkarni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * doc/invoke.texi: Document -Wenum-conversion.
> > * c-family/c.opt (Wenum-conversion): New option.
> > * c/c-typeck.c (convert_for_assignment): Handle Wenum-conversion.
> > testsuite/
> > * gcc.dg/Wenum-conversion.c: New test-case.
> OK. I'd be nice to have a note on PR91593
Thanks, committed as r275376.