This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/3] mklog improvements
- From: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 10:05:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] mklog improvements
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 9/3/19 6:37 PM, Jeff Law wrote:
On 8/30/19 2:55 AM, Martin Liška wrote:
On 8/13/19 9:49 AM, Martin Liska wrote:
I'm sending format independent changes to mklog that should
improve the script. It addresses couple of improvement
Martin Liska (3):
Use argparse.ArgumentParser for mklog.
mklog: parse PR references from new test files
mklog: Do not print changed functions in testsuite
So there's a ton of follow-ups (primarily between Jakub and yourself).
Yes, the follow up is about possible change to ChangeLog format. I first
provided a patch, but later I realized that I would rather stick with
the current format.
What's the state of the changes Jakub has requested? Can we go forward
with the patch as-is and iterate on further improvements?
Yes, I'm going to install these 3 patches which do not change the format.