This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add .pd extension to c_exts.
- From: Alexander Monakov <amonakov at ispras dot ru>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 15:31:42 +0300 (MSK)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add .pd extension to c_exts.
- References: <email@example.com> <CAFiYyc0zdxjbYTLAx2xAEf2K76P3T-9YsKBRC0ymEqy=rQwNSA@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, 30 Aug 2019, Richard Biener wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 12:58 PM Martin Liška <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Hi.
> > I would like to add .pd to c_exts so that one
> > can have correctly set tab width, etc.
> But then it will auto-indent with too much spaces, no?
I think it's fine, the script does
so it's a bit smarter than indenting everything by 2 spaces :)
So +1 from me for the patch, but note that now we have a contrib/vim-gcc-dev
"plugin" directory, it might be more natural to add gcc-match indent rules