This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Couple of debug dump improvements to scheduler (no code-gen changes)
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 16:57:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Couple of debug dump improvements to scheduler (no code-gen changes)
- References: <AAE39ABF-EB91-434B-A70B-7FB53E1779DB@linaro.org>
On 8/29/19 9:44 AM, Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:
> The first patch adds ranking statistics for autoprefetcher heuristic.
> The second one makes it easier to diff scheduler debug dumps by adding more context lines for diff at clock increments.
> OK to commit?
OK for both.