This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH V4 00/11] eBPF support for GCC
- From: jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com (Jose E. Marchesi)
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 01:56:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH V4 00/11] eBPF support for GCC
- References: <email@example.com>
. The mul32 instruction zero-extends arguments and then performs
a multiplication. Use the right pattern for this in bpf.md and
name it umulsidi3.
Sorry, here I meant to say that the mul32 instruction multiplies and
then zero-extends its result.