This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove code leftover that has never been used.
- From: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- To: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 08:51:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove code leftover that has never been used.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 8/27/19 8:04 AM, Martin Liška wrote:
I would like to remove the leftover that hasn't been used since
when it was introduced.
Ready for trunk?
It's fine with me, thank you.